HealthB4Travel is a blog site providing you with current information and news related to travel health risks and understanding your travel insurance policy.
Arranging for a vacation, family get together or business trip can be a very daunting experience when you think about all the details that have to be taken care of before you embark on your journey. But how many of us think about our health either before we leave or anticipate anything changing while we are away? The reality of this is, very few of us.
There are a few areas that need to be considered as part of the travel plans.
- immunizations coupled with travel diseases and necessary precautions
- medical health facilities at destination site
- emergency response time if any
- food allergies with regards to eating at restaurants
- emergency numbers for fire, police and ambulance (some countries do not have a standard number)
- country embassy locations and numbers
- travel insurance coverage and getting to know your policy
This blog is going to cover all these areas and any other topics of interest as they may arise. The main focus being – A “One-stop Blog site” that acts as a checklist for your travel plans leaving you to enjoy, relax and prepared.